Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Right Direction

Maybe rejection and failure-the weed out process is the world's way of pointing me in the right direction. A little different than -things happen for a reason or everything turns out for the best.    Maybe all the opportunities that slip through my fingertips - maybe its like a hard lecture asking me to re-assess what I even think is the right path anymore for myself.  At what point do you look at yourself in the mirror and say in spite of all the loving positive reinforcement from the people around you - you are not that awesome and its time to get a grip on how to live a a dead end sort of life.  How do you live a dead end life?  Intoxicated maybe.  High.  Alone.  Surrounded by aimless people.  I think i should probably just pass out now and stop this train of thought.  

No comments: